How can I sleep with a non surgical hair thickening?
The answer is crucial especially for non professionals. There are different systems sizes and bases.
Let’s take a frontal hair replacement: it will not affect your habits as much as a total cover plus system.
By using a partial hair replacement you will rub your nape, whereas with a total cover plus one you will stroke your entire head, causing negative consequences:
- sides glue will become dark
- in the nape section you will be likely to loose your hair
- hair will get ruined and twisted
- because of the rubbing do not be surprised if you will see a bunch of hair on your comb
Negative consequences with partial systems are the following:
- sides might move due to robbing
- sides hair will twist
- hair affected by robbing are meant to be lost
What can we do then to make our systems last?
Even though we do not recommend that, a few people have the wrong habit to take their new gen systems off and put them back in the morning (if the thickening is made of clips that could work but with tapes you have to reactivate them every time and resume).
Here there are some useful advice for those who are used to sleep with their systems.
- make sure you sleep with a 100% silk pillowcase.
- brush your hair gently in order to avoid twists.
- spray your hair with a no rinse conditioner in the morning. Then put some oil no oil and brush your hair with a silicon point comb.
- if you like you can cover your hair with hairnets like the ones used by our grandparents. You can find them in different store, included in Acqua e Sapone.
- our personal advice: even individuals with their own hair look messy when they wake up!.
Think of new gen systems as if you were handling with your own hair. There is no need to stress.
They are not as expensive as the toupees you were able to find years ago in the marketplace. However there are different stores which still sell this product.
In conclusion, live your life to the fullest and do not hesitate to buy a new system in case of need.