Differences between total and partial trichologic system, the pros and cons
The trichologic system of hair can be differentiated into 2 large subgroups: the partial systems and the total systems.
A partial system, as the same word says, only partially covers the head, in fact it serves to solve the cases of partial alopecia, in which the lateral and the nape still have live hair and are integrated with those of the system.
These systems are used in cases of male and female androgenetic alopecia and the dimensions never exceed 24 cm for 20 cm.
A total Trichologic system instead is used to cover a total alopecia and therefore the whole head. It is widely used therefore for cases of total alopecia areata, cancer, extensive burns of the scalp or other pathologies affecting the entire bearer’s head.
Both systems have pros and cons. And often it happens that the total system is also used by those who could solve its aesthetic problem with a simple partial system.
We list below the pros and cons of the two types of non-surgical thickening.
PARTIAL TRICHOLOGIC SYSTEM.
1. Lower cost
2. Smaller size and therefore lower cost for related adhesives.
1. It should be integrated with the surviving hair and this is the main problem.
A prosthesis bearer is often haunted by the front, but the main cause that makes visible the fact of owning a system is not the front, but the integration with his hair survivors. It happens to see often perfect prostheses, but integrated not perfectly with the hair surviving. For a bad haircut done by the hairdresser. Because the color is not the same. Because the quality of the hair of the system is very different from the customer’s surviving haircuts. That’s why, if you use a partial denture, you must do first of all a lot of attention to the integration, remaining always pending from the length of the surviving hair and the change of hair color over time.
TOTAL HAIR PROSTHESIS
1. Does not require integration with the customer’s hair and therefore should not always be attentive to the color changes, the monthly cut and all that requires the partial denture.
1. It costs more than a partial system.
2. Requires more tape and more glue for fastening as the surface is larger.
3. Care should be taken to ensure that hair is enlarged in the sideburns and nape sector. But this, relying on a good company like www.newlacecu.com, will be done without problems by the company itself.
To you the comments!