When buying and wearing a hair prosthesis it is necessary to use and have at home some products useful for the same prosthesis which are technically called maintenance products.
In fact, wearing a hair prosthesis requires various products useful for the preservation and cleaning of the same.
Meanwhile, we always recommend having a prosthesis to be alternated with the one you use and at least two other reserves, the good carrier always has at least four. In fact, if you use a hair replacement system , you know how important it is to alternate the two prostheses on a weekly basis so as not to wear them out with continuous use more quickly. And it also knows how important it is to have at least 2 spare prostheses, since the times of the orders often lengthen and since often there can be a breach of the prosthesis and therefore an emergency.
The good wearer of hair prosthesis is a forerunner, he is never in emergency situations and understands that the prosthesis is a fundamental element of his image, so he always has prostheses to alternate and new spare prostheses.
But we list those that are the most important maintenance products and that a good hair prosthesis always has to keep.
- A support, or head, on which to rest the hair prosthesis during the weekly change and during drying. This product is essential for not deforming the base and allowing the hair to dry well.
- Shampoo without sulfites, important for not ruining the cuticle of the hair and having hair always soft and soft. We advise not to exceed the use of shampoo, remember that the hair of a prosthesis does not have a bulb and therefore tend to get dirty much less than a native hair.
- Restructuring cream. This is a fundamental product that must be had and that must be used with every wash to restructure the hair of the system. Always double the shutter speed compared to what is indicated in the instructions and then wash the hair leaving some residue of cream in them that will allow more hydration of the system.
- Glue. If you use a hair system to adhere with glue, this is a fundamental maintenance product. Always take at least 2 spare and always check that they have not become hard, avoid being in an emergency.
- Tapes. The tapes are another fundamental product if you decide to anchor the prosthesis with adhesives. Usually they are placed in the perimeter and allow a very strong adhesion even in the case of a swim at the beach or in the pool.
- Newlacecu liquid silicone. Liquid silicone is a product that should be used once a month to restore hair life. It is placed in a basin and then is left to soak with the prosthesis and should not be rinsed. This product reconstructs the hair and makes it soft and shiny.
- Solvent. If you use tapes or adhesives, the solvent is essential because you need it weekly to clean the base. There are various methods for cleaning a base, from the mirror to the soak. But all of them require the use of the solvent which you must always have at hand.
- Knot sealer. If you have a lace or monofilament hair prosthesis this product is very useful because it strengthens the knots and the base itself. It also lengthens the adhesion times of the glues.
- Scalp protector. The sclap protector creates a wall between your skin and the base of the prosthesis allowing protection of the skin, greater adhesion and protection of the base from the sweat. It is therefore a very important product in the use of hair implants.
Where to find maintenance products for hair implants
In our shop you find in the following link https://www.newlacecu.com/product-category/maintenance-products/ you will find all these products and many more.
We invite you to study them all for good and to choose those that are most suitable for you.1